About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 11 February 2005

Bunking with the gang...

“Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.” - Stephen Chbosky


Iwan went out very early today. Will not be coming home tonight. He wants to play futsal with old school friends. The last time they played, it lasted until early in the morning. This morning, I have my own program with my gang too.

Late afternoon went to the office with Sara to take my laptop. Need to scan some of old pictures of schoolmates. Went to The Mall for lunch at Laksa Shack and did some shopping. When we reached home, feel tired to go out again. Saufi came from campus and bought nasi goreng. Ja also eats with us and later went out motor biking in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment