About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 10 February 2005

A deranged mind...

“The best of us must sometimes eat our words…” - J.K. Rowling


This morning Iwan was really pissed off with the neighbor when he was shouted at without any reason. I heard Iwan shouted back. The husband acted as if nothing happened and continued pruning the tree in front of their house. Have to ask Iwan to come in the house to avoid further havoc. 

Lately, our neighbor has been acting like she needs to see a shrink. She will shout and sometime spray water at people. I would like to suggest for her to be enrolled in Anger Management’s Program, if there is such a program.

No comments:

Post a Comment