About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 2 February 2005

Unspoken words...

“My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations...” - John Green
'
'
Hubby called during lunch time and asked why I didn’t answer to his sms.

I told him I was worried with something unresolved and feeling disappointedly sad. At night we had dinner in silence, as I was not in the mood to talk. Later we shared our frustration and disappointment and let loose appalling emotions.
 
For with this silence I long to be,
Speak without words of understanding,
Let not mistake this silence for neglect,
For this silence is love in my own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment