About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 15 February 2005

Bruised and battered...

“An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind…” - Gandhi


My body was still sore from yesterday’s fall. I had bruises all over the left leg and arm. And a small cut on the shin of my right leg. I don’t know how I fall but I remember that I tumbled down the stairs like a paper doll. Hubby came around noon and we drove to the Mall for lunch. I had Laksam and he tried the Lontong at the Laksa Shack.

Tonight I had a full-body traditional massage. The Indonesian lady’s nimble fingers relieved the soreness away from my body. She advised not to shower tonight to ensure that the ointment get absorbed into the muscle. Tonight I slept so soundly.

I even forget to switch off the TV and lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment