About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 10 February 2005

Of Angel and Evil...

“I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,  in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” - Pablo Neruda


To release off tension, together with Sara and Iwan we had Nasi Bryani at Restaurant Bidayah at Bandar Baru Selayang. Later Sara and I went to Nor Chahaya Salon for hair trimming and scalp treatment. It’s a pity to depart with several inches of my locks, which is too long to manage.

We had dinner at the warong again and later Saufi came to fetch us to go to Mid Valley to watch Constantine. This is a story about a desperate but skeptical police detective (Rachel Weisz) enlists the help of Constantine (Keanu Reeves) in solving the mysterious death of her beloved twin sister, their investigation takes them through the world of demons and angels that exists just beneath the landscape of contemporary LA.

No comments:

Post a Comment