About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 4 February 2005

Late delivery penalty...

“If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.” - C.S. Lewis


J Lucas and Julian were already waiting in the meeting room when I returned from lunch. They want to bring the signed agreement back to UK. I sensed the urgency. Failing which, we may not get the first delivery as scheduled. Managed to get Dato’ Daud and the company Secretary to sign and affix the common seal. Could see the pleased faces of the two Britons.

No comments:

Post a Comment