About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 4 February 2005

Microbes & Amoeba...

“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle...” - Plato

'
Lunch with Nik Aminah at the Hazz Sri Hartamas. We called Wan Amnah and she was excited to hear from us. Wan Amnah was my classmate during secondary school. She’s one quiet girl, and very studious too. The last time I saw her was in 1974 – 1978 during our diploma years at the School of Applied Science. She was with him in Microbiology class and I was doing Diploma in Animal Health and Production. After working at UMBC for a few years, she quit and becomes a full dedicated housewife looking after her four kids.

Back then, we were seen in our white lab coats and me with my thick Anatomy books. We thought one day we would be a Microbiologist and a Veterinarian… ha ha..'

No comments:

Post a Comment