About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 12 February 2005

Al-Hajj al-Mabrur...

“We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.” - Marilyn Monroe


I was deep in my sleep when the phone rang. It was Mak asking me whether I’ll be going to the airport tonight. Ngah and Kak Idah are coming back from Makkah. Later Nor called to confirm the ETA and informed us that he’d already booked a room at Pan Pac KLIA for his parents. Ngah and Kak Idah will be flying back to KB very early tomorrow morning.

Everyone was there at the airport. The flight was on schedule. Ngah and Kak Idah look fine and happy. We had home-cooked dinner in the hotel room and stayed for a while, listening to their stories and experiences during their stay in the holy land.

No comments:

Post a Comment