About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 17 February 2005

Play the game...

“Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid...” - John Wayne

'

Lately the AG has been giving us conflicting instructions. Reacting under so much pressure from top management has made him think irrationally and has made us stay late nights. We have exhausted our resources to comply with his demands, which I think are not realistic. Defying his instructions will put you in a very difficult situation so we are going to play along with him. Hopefully his decision will not worsen the situation.

We’ve taken the whole scenario as a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment