About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 14 February 2005

You’re still my Valentine...

“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions...” - Dalai Lama


We used to celebrate Valentine's Day when we were young...

Hubby was supposed to collect our tickets from the travel Agent but was told to collect them tomorrow instead. We went to Sri Hartamas for a quick lunch and time was too short to have long conversations but it was enough to be together away from work.

I want you to understand
that I loved you from the start.
And I want you to know,
no matter how many miles we may be apart,
you'll always hold a special place in my heart.

p.s Happy Valentine’s Day, yang. I love u so v much tau....

No comments:

Post a Comment