About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 16 February 2005

Not in attendance...

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go..” -TS Elliot


We had teh tarik at the Lake Garden before we go to class. I informed Ustaz that I would not be attending the class for 2 weeks. Hopefully someone could take down notes for me to revise later although our exam will not be until July or August.

Had burger for dinner and tonight tried to start packing clothes and things that I need to bring for the trip. Most probably need to bring thick warm clothing as it is still snowing in Washington and Stockholm.

No comments:

Post a Comment