About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 10 April 2005

Our Fruits orchard...

“I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.” - Mae West

(My Mak's sambal tumis is still the best)

Today we decided to go back to Melaka to visit Mak and Abah. We started from home at 10 a.m. and had breakfast of Nasi Lemak bungkus at Sungai Buluh R&R. The Air Keroh area was jammed with traffic because of the ‘Sure Heboh Concert’. Mak and Abah were already waiting for us to have lunch together. The sambal tumis udang and ikan goreng makes the meal so very delicious.

After lunch we went to Sungai Rambai with Abah and Mak to have a look at our kebun. The kebun was unkempt and the chalet looked uninviting. We couldn't even get inside, as the lock was rusty. Need to ask Zul to clean up the place. The bright side was we could see some flowering durian and rambutan trees. Can’t wait to have another durian party soon.

We had tea before we headed back to KL, stopped at Mega Mall and bought me 2 pairs of boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment