About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 28 April 2005

A meal in the sky...

“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life...” - Winston Churchill


We had a meeting with the Integrated Human Capital Management team and had a preliminary discussion on the department’s core functions and the responsibilities of the Director and Deputy Director. We also discussed on talent supply, role profile and evaluation of job. Most probably IHCM team will be collaborating with the team from the Training Center to look at skill sets.

Today, the SEACEN participants went for the city tour, to Batu Caves and later to the Selangor Pewter. Zainal, Zaini and I were supposed to meet up with them at the KL Tower revolving restaurant for lunch. We were late but had enough time to have a hearty meal at the buffet. We said goodbye to all the participants and promised that we will keep in contact with each other by e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment