About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 15 April 2005

Amateurish behaviour...

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you...” - Friedrich Nietzsche


Today I was really pissed off by someone when he kept interrupting me with weird remarks during a discussion session. 

I understood very well when he was not pleased with some of the questions or comments made during the discussion but I expected some tact when he wants to interject with his objections. After the meeting I made known to him that I was not at all pleased with his behavior and we ended up arguing what's right and what's wrong. He admitted being rude and I made myself clear that I don't like his style. I told him that there are ways to object to ideas, in a more subtle ways. We ended up trying to patch differences between us. Hopefully each of us learns to accept and admit to our weaknesses and will not sour relationship, as we will be working and complementing each other in our daily work.

Hubby came direct from his office. Sara and Saufi came from home and we went to the club to sweat it out at the gym and the squash court. Later we played a round of bowling and had our dinner at the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment