About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 26 April 2005

SEACEN Seminar...

“People aren't either wicked or noble. They're like chef's salads, with good things and bad things chopped and mixed together..."


Palace of the Golden Horses'

Today I promised Mr. Myint to bring him to meet The Governor at 5.30 p.m. We went out of the class early and headed to my office. His meeting with The Governor went well with him presenting a gift from the Governor of the Central Bank of Myanmar. Later I sent him to Sungai Wang Plaza to meet up with the rest of the participants. They plan to go shopping and had dinner there. I didn’t join them but drove home in the heavy rain.

I managed to complete the slides for my presentation tomorrow at 2 a.m. Tonight I slept well after hearing hubby's voice over long-distance call from Bangladesh.

Sweet dreams…

No comments:

Post a Comment