About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 29 April 2005

All cards on the table...

“The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity...” - Dorothy Parker


The Head of section meeting ended at 12 noon. With some friends, decided to have lunch at the Di Tebing. Only a few warongs were opened and the whether was extremely hot today. By the time we get back to office we were soaked in sweat.

The Evaluation Committee for the takeover of RMM met to discuss and agreed on the criteria for the scoring sheet. A brief introduction to the four companies would be useful to the committee to use as a basis to assess their capacity and capabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment