About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 8 April 2005

Plot my destiny...

“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know...” - Ernest Hemingway


Wake up and stare at the sun in the mornings and
Breathe the air of the dawn
You’re part of the strength of your life now
Rise up, fight, walk, be sure and you’ll win in life
Don’t ever think of ‘fate’
For fate is the excuse of failures

Tonight hubby came back from Sanya, China. Went with Sara to fetch him at the KLIA at 7 p.m. His flight was on time and I was glad to see him. I missed him so much. Had Nasi Lemak for dinner at Tanjung Puteri at Sri Hartamas before we headed for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment