About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 21 April 2005

A reason for sunshine...

“It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart.” - Suzanne Collins


Today is a public holiday. I was already up and about around the house doing the laundry and some spring-cleaning in the kitchen. Hubby looked tired and sleepy. Most probably he’d caught the flue too. Right after breakfast he rested in bed till noon. I on the other hand had to complete reviewing the country paper for the SEACEN course and strained my eyes on the computer.

Feeling bored and in need of sunshines to cheer us up, we went out to have Nasi Padang lunch and to Campbell Complex to collect my Gucci watch which we sent for repair nearly a month ago. Then later we went to Sri Petaling to survey for furniture and fittings for our new apartment. We ended up at the Bellamy Ikan Bakar restaurant at belakang istana for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment