About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 27 April 2005

SEACEN Seminar...

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself...” - Robert Frost


Palace of the Golden Horses'

In the morning we listened to presentations from Mr. Lucky from Bank Indonesia and Mr. Somchai from Central Bank of Thailand. Malaysia being the host country, and I have the honor of presenting a paper on ‘Procurement and Supply Chain Management’. In the afternoon, we had a useful round table discussions touching on issues of mutual interests and a lot of take-aways.

Dinner was at the Shangri-La Putrajaya and tonight, our Nepalese participant was earlier warned to behave himself. Unfortunately, those sitting at the same table had to bear with his not-so-funny jokes and loud remarks. Nevertheless, we had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment