About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 23 April 2005

Trivia of life...

“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - J.R.R. Tolkien


Today is my working Saturday and I went straight home around noon. We waited for Sara to get home and we drove to Kuantan taking the new hi-way and took us less than 2 hours to reach Kuantan. Ja was ready with his belongings and we headed to Telok Chempedak and later had seafood for dinner.

Headed back to KL and reached home before midnight. Before we sleep we discussed on Ja’s decision to move to KL to study here. He's a big boy now and we will allow him to make his own decision.

From what we gathered, he’s lonely and not interested to continue his study in Kuantan.

No comments:

Post a Comment