About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 16 April 2005

Vitamins & Collagen...

“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint...” - Mark Twain



In the morning we went to the tailor to make a few baju kurung.

I have been postponing going to the tailor for so long. It was quite an embarrassment when people ask me what I have done with the materials they’ve bought for me. Have to do it, now or never. Sally was coaxing me to buy a few of her hand-painted batik. She has quite a unique collection. We went to sogo to get a birthday card for Sara. Later hubby sent me to the office to collect my car.

My appointment at the spa was at 3 p.m. When I got there, Nik M was already there together with a few others. They were introducing a new beauty treatment and I watched a doctor administering Vit C and collagen shots to some of the clients.

I wonder whether there will be side effects to this type of treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment