About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 25 April 2005

SEACEN Seminar...

“I want to stand as close to the edge as I can without going over..."


Palace of the Golden Horses'

The conference started with speeches by the organizer and a photo session with resource persons from G&D, Securrency, DLR and the Canadian Mint. Hubby came at 6 p.m. and we had coffee at the Coffee house. He’ll be off to Bangladesh tomorrow and I will not be seeing him till Monday next week. We kissed goodbye and I know I’m going to miss him.

The BBQ dinner for participants was at the Terrace Garden. We had quite a good meal but half way through, a drunken Nepalese participant with his loud singing spoiled the party. Luckily, the organizer managed to calm him down and situation was back to normal in a jiffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment