About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 4 April 2005

A qualified Assessor...

“The wise make proverbs and fools repeat them…” - Isaac D'Israeli


Lately I was losing some sleep, but this morning I woke up early.

I thought of going to office first before going to Renaissance Hotel for the Assessor Training Session. It was raining heavily and it took me 2 solid hours to reach the hotel. Ironically, I was the only one who was late for the session. The training session was interesting and fast paced. After the session, went back to office to do some work. Tonight I went to class alone. Hubby skipped his to go home early to pack. Tomorrow he's flying to Hainan, China for a user group conference.

Today is the first day of Sara's 3-month practical training at Selayang Hospital. Hopefully she'll benefit a lot out of the training.

No comments:

Post a Comment