About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 30 April 2005

A romantic dreamer...

“Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night...” - Edgar Allan Poe


My appointment with the spa was at 3 p.m.

But received a call from Nik Hasnah requesting us to come early as there was request to swap appointment by an important client. Today Sara followed me to the spa and indulged in full slimming treatment. I resort to aromatherapy massage and free body scrubs. After the spa session Sara and I went to Sri Putramas to look at the apartment. Some tenants have already renovated their apartment and moved in. We need to look for contractor to do some renovation works before we furnish the apartment.

I’ve been dreaming to have a cozy apartment of our own, a place we’ll go for quiet private retreat and take pleasure in the tranquility and ambiance of the surroundings from our 22nd floor apartment...

No comments:

Post a Comment