About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 22 April 2005

Don’t hide the pain...

“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then. ” - Lewis Carroll


Last night when I sms to a few friends suggesting to meet up at my office for lunch, nobody gave a positive answer. Called Adilah and she sounded very depressed. She was in need for someone to talk to. Adilah asked me to go to her office instead as she's in no mood to come over. Sms Nik Aminah to fetch me before we drove to the MARA building. Adilah's room is at the 6th floor and when we arrived she was still with the boss, busy discussing work.

We stayed in her room for while and lent her an ear. We know that she got personal problem but it’s becoming serious lately and she just doesn't know what to do. Nik Fauziah called to say that she's coming over to have lunch with us. So we went for lunch at the food court and talked.

No comments:

Post a Comment