About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 26 December 2004

Tsunami Tidal Waves...

"It is hard to believe that there was a time when the earth's climate was calm and cozier than it is today..."

'
I was still in bed when I received a distress sms from our KT Branch.

Tremors had hit most of the tall buildings in Kuala Terengganu. According to the Branch Manager the tremors started somewhere from one of the Sumatran Islands. I must have been dreaming when all these happened. Quickly turned on the TV to listen to the news.

There were havoc in the news. Tsunami tidal waves have hit the coastal areas, affecting Langkawi, Perlis, Kedah and Penang. Banda Aceh and Phuket island were badly hit too. The extend of the damage is not immediately known.

By watching the photo shots from the Tsunami sites on all news channels, the impact can be devastating...

No comments:

Post a Comment