About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 14 December 2004

A new addition to the family...

“A person's a person, no matter how small...” - Dr. Seuss


Hubby fetched me early after office. After dinner at the warong, went to Taman Cahaya to visit Abang’s second grandchild. Nadrah and Amir were happy and well. Baby girl slept all the time we were there. Amir is still on holiday till end of the year.

Later went to Goodyear Court to take Sara’s Satria. Niza has gone back to JB and next week she’ll be flying to KB. Ngah and Kak Idah's flight to Makkah will be on 29 December 2004. Mak, abah and the rest of my adik beradik will be in KL to send them off at Kelana Jaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment