About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 30 December 2004

Back-to-back financing...

“A man who does not lose his reason over certain things has none to lose...” - Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

'

The meeting with Poongsan went smoothly.

I was quite surprised to receive a courtesy visit from the Chairman himself. Mr. Kim and the local Reps were there to accompany him. Mr. Kim has been promoted and is handling a different portfolio. This will be his last dealing with us. After the meeting, Poongsan hosted lunch for the whole department at Sheraton Imperial Hotel.

I had my own agenda instead. I had lunch with Bee and Che Din at the café.

No comments:

Post a Comment