About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 27 December 2004

You make loving fun...

"I trust everyone. It's the devil inside them I don't trust..."


When things are changing all around us
And the world seems to move too fast
Don’t forget, I’ll be right beside you,
Loving you with all my heart

Tonight we watched The Phantom of the Opera, a long awaited movie directed by Joel Schumacher.

A film adaptation takes audiences beyond the boundaries of theatre and immerses them in a vibrant world of high romance, soaring music, riveting suspense and drama. The story tells of a disfigured musical genius who haunts the catacombs of Paris' preeminent opera house and finds himself transfixed by Christine, his beguiling young muse. It presents the Phantom as more of a tragic lover and a sensitive romantic, not just a creature of horror to be feared.

No comments:

Post a Comment