About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 4 December 2004

What a hug can do...

“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.” - Malcolm X


It's wondrous what a hug can do.
A hug can cheer you when you're blue.
A hug can say, "I love you so"
or "I hate to let you go"

A hug can soothe a lover's pain
and bring a rainbow after the rain.

1 comment:

  1. Assalamualaikum kak nong (i hope u dont mind me calling u kak nong),

    FYI i really enjoyed reading your writings and from them I found that u are a very positive person.

    I'm bad at small talk so I'll be blunt. I really really need some advice from u regarding a particular matter. However, i'm not comfortable writing it on this comment post. Is there any other way i could personally write to u? For your eyes only? My email is frisky_mango@yahoo.com.

    Looking forward to hearing from u. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete