About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 24 December 2004

Happy 19th Birthday...

“People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be...” - Abraham Lincoln


It was Ja’s birthday today. And it was Christmas Eve.

We thought of having dinner at Victoria Station at New Town but it was a full house. Went next door to Sri Thai and ordered our normal favorite dishes. This time as additional dish, we ordered lemon chicken but the taste is not as good as the one at Nelayan Titiwangsa. Later we had coffee latte at Coffee Bean.

Special birthday hugs and kisses
To someone very special and dear
May every blessing fall upon you
Everyday, all the rest of the year

No comments:

Post a Comment