About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 11 December 2004

Pahang: Fraser's Hill Fresh highland climate...

'“The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept...” - George Carlin

'
Earlier this week I have promised Bee to fetch her today.

She’s supposed to sleep over at our place and Senator Ubai is supposed to come a day or two earlier so that we can spend time together. Her parliamentary session starts next week. Our plan is cancelled when we received sms from Ubai. “Banjir besar kat KB ni, rumah aku tenggelam lah!”

Changed of plan then. Linda managed to book the Pines Resort at Frazer's Hill for tonight. Sms the kids to be at home by noon if they want to follow. By 1.30 p.m. Iwan, Sara and Saufi were already geared up with their bags. Had lunch at Rumpun before we started our journey to FH. This time, Iwan volunteered to drive. The weather looked great in the early parts of the afternoon, but as we got closer to our destination there was a loom of dark clouds already in the near horizon. Our greatest fear came true, it started to rain, and the fog started to descend on us. Luck was not with us. We reached the gap a few minutes after closing time. Had to wait for almost an hour for the gap to open again for the cars to go up.

Hungry and cold, we decided to buy special burger for dinner. The children watched vcd till the wee hour in the morning. Tonight there was some sort of gathering at the pavilion. Could hear people laughing and singing. Could even smell the aroma of BBQ food even from the top most floor of our apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment