About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 26 December 2004

Different kind of waves...

"You know what the most destructive force in the universe is? Regret."



Received another distressed call from Bee.

I fetched her from her house and drove to 1- Utama. We had burger for lunch and a free-flow of soft drinks at Burger King. We talked for a while, trying to figure out how to ease some of her burden. Sms Che Din and got a shock to know that he and his son were on one of the islands in Langkawi when the tidal waves came. We were relieved to know that they were ok and away from the disaster area.

We promised to meet up on Thursday for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment