About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 18 December 2004

Langkawi - Memorable getaway...

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts...” - Winston S. Churchill

''
We are going to spend the weekend in Langkawi with Sara, Saufi, Iwan and Ella.

I wish Ja could come along but he already made plans for the weekend. We started off to Langkawi at 11 a.m. Met up with Ella at Jaya Jusco Ipoh. Had Mc D for lunch. Rushed to Kuala Kedah to catch the 6 p.m. ferry. We don’t want to miss the last ferry.

Our choice retreat in Langkawi, Kondo Istana, was located in down town. 5 minutes ride from Kuah Jetty. Majestically poised, with superb panoramic view. This condominium offers resort facilities and a tranquil lifestyle all in one package. I have booked the 4-bedroom penthouse suite for two nights. We took the master bedroom. Iwan and Saufi have separate rooms. Sara and Ella shared one room. The apartment was spacious and beautifully furnished. The kids watched vcd after dinner. We retired early to our room.

Although we were tired, we stayed up in bed, talking and reminiscing.

No comments:

Post a Comment