About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 5 December 2004

Penang: Betel nut & pristine beaches...

“Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight...” - Phyllis Diller
'
'
Wake everybody up for subuh prayers then continued sleeping until 9 a.m.

We had brunch before we checked out. Walked to Chow Ra Sta to buy some asam jeruk. On the way to Feringgi beach, by accident, came across a warong where they sell air kelapa muda. Parked our car at BNM’s resort and walked along the beautiful beach. The kids went for a round of parasailing. We lazed on the beach relaxing, watching them enjoying themselves. Later we had late lunch at Nandos. We drove out of Penang early as we do not want to miss the open house at Ella’s place in Setiawan. Her parents saved some food for us. Even packed some for us to bring home. Dinner with sate and pulut with rendang, enough to fill six hungry tummies.

Reached KL late night, feeling exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment