About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 20 December 2004

Langkawi - Legends and myths...

“Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it...” - Nicholas Sparks
'
'
We packed and checked out early.

Had roti chanai for breakfast. Had ample time to shop at Langkawi’s new shopping center. Bought a set of casseroles and longchamp crystal glasses among others. We took the 1.30 p.m. ferry to Kuala Kedah. Had Kentucky Friend Chicken for lunch. Sent Ella to Setiawan. Only Atok was home. Her parents were in KL for a holiday!
'
Reached KL around 11 p.m. I’m really happy and enjoyed the time we spent together with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment