About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 4 December 2004

Penang: A tropical dream holiday...

“Beyond the east the sunrise. Beyond the west the sea. The east and west, the wander-thirst that will not let me be...”

(Mus and Mun)

Sara and Saufi came home from campus before noon.

Ja will not be coming with us to Penang this time. Same old excuses. We started off early and stopped for nasi lemak lunch at Rawang R&R. Reached Ella’s house in Setiawan near dusk. After a cup of tea and biscuits we continued our journey. On the way called the Shangri-La Komtar to inform of late check-in. After checking in two rooms, the kids went to Perangin Mall to buy tickets for the midnight show. The forgotten was ok except that the theatre was unpleasantly very cold. Create numbness to the extremities and the brains. 

We had ample time to have dinner at Subaidah Restaurant before the movie.

(Sara and Saufi)
(Iwan and Ella)

No comments:

Post a Comment