About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 25 December 2004

Merry and joyful Chrismas

“If you can't go back to your mother's womb, you'd better learn to be a good fighter...”- Anchee Min


We spent Christmas morning having breakfast together. It’s a rare occasion nowadays to have all in the family having meals together.

Later, Sara and I went off to our salon for hair wash and cut. Then with Iwan to 1-Utama for late lunch at Mc D and bought movie tickets for tonight. We watched Ocean 12, a sequel to Ocean 11, starring George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts among many other famous actors. The movie was about the robbery of a Faberge egg in the Hermitage in St Petersburg. Quite entertaining with a dramatic twist at the end.

After the movie, we drove to Up-town to look for dinner but got stuck in the jam for almost half an hour. There were this midnight market vendors setting up their stalls in the middle of the road blocking traffic flow. Cancelled our plan and head for Sri Hartamas for Chicken Tandoori and Garlic Nan instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment