About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 29 December 2004

Planned holiday retreat...

“To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world...”


The alarm woke us up around 5 a.m.

We kissed goodbye and promised each other that we will keep in touch. I am going to miss hubby as he will be away again. I am looking forward for our planned holiday in Perth later in early January when everyone else comes back from their holiday!

Mak called. The whole family will gather at Kelana Jaya mosque after Asar. Left office early to fetch Iwan. Met up with them under the tent at the Tabung Haji Kompleks. The place was crowded with people. at 8.30 p.m. Bade goodbyes to Ngah and Kak Idah. Mak, abah and the rest of the family will be going back to Melaka tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment