About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Saturday 20 August 2005

Intermittent service...

“The trouble is not in dying for a friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for...” - Mark Twain


This morning we lingered in bed till 11 a.m. and had late breakfast of toast and half-boiled eggs.

At noon we drove to my office to retrieve hubby's bike. I was about to take the lift to my office when the Security Officer at the counter stopped me and informed that there was no power supply. I should have known. The Service Department is carrying out service and maintenance work to the Switchboard this weekend, which will cause an electrical disruption to all four Blocks.

Even yesterday afternoon we experienced intermittent interruptions in accessing e-mail services. But that was different. The IT Department was doing some anti-virus update exercise. We are lucky that the email is still available through the website. If not we might as well go home and rest. Our works depend so much on computers nowadays…

After my spa session at Dewi Sri, I had a bowl of Mee Rebus before driving home. Whole night was spent on the couch watching tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment