About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 30 August 2005

Our own Clubhouse...

“I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet...” - Gandhi

(Water feature @ Lanai Kijang)

The Clubhouse Taskforce is organizing the 'Name the Club' Contest to find the best name for our company's Clubhouse. The Clubhouse is an extension of the Financial Services Resource Centre and will be located behind JKR headquarters, together with the accommodation facilities of the FSRC. The construction of the FSRC and Clubhouse is expected to be completed in January 2007.

With the idea to promote a balanced lifestyle and strengthen the sense of community, it is envisaged that the Clubhouse will be a venue where staff and course participants can relax, network and experience informal learning in an environment of comfort through the provision of a variety of facilities, activities and services.

Do I have to give up my Club membership at BKE Resort then?

No comments:

Post a Comment