About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 9 August 2005

Worsening haze...

“A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it...” - Jean de La Fontaine

(The view from my office)

This morning we arrived early at Tanglin for breakfast but the Nasi Lemak stall was still closed. Arrgh…

We ended up eating roti canai for breakfast instead. The whole morning and afternoon were busy with meetings and discussions. I am not feeling well since yesterday and my nose is running and I am coughing non-stop. Most probably because of the haze and I think it’s here to stay. These pictures were taken from my room at M Floor, in the morning and later from 14th Floor, in the afternoon

(View from 14th floor)

Hubby came to fetch me early and we headed to the club and had time for a round of bowling before Maghrib prayer. We spent half hour in the gym and later stayed in the sauna for a while. Tonight we had Ubi Kayu Rebus for dinner at Warung Tanjung Puteri. And by the time we turned in to sleep both of us have red eyes and running noses.

Everyone should avoid staying in the open these few days.

1 comment: