About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Sunday 14 August 2005

Lethal weapon...

“No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong...” - François de La Rochefoucauld
'

In the morning we went round some electrical shops to look for some electrical appliances for our apartment. We ended up buying cooker hob and hood and water heaters for the bathrooms. Went to Ikea and Harvey Norman and found nothing interesting. It was raining very heavily when we had lunch at TGIF, the Curve.

In the afternoon, we decided to go to KLIA to retrieve my personal belonging, which has been confiscated by MAS personnel during my trip back from Singapore. I was given 30 days to claim back if not it will be destroyed. They have actually classified my small piece of belonging as lethal weapon or dangerous object. I wonder what can I do with that piece of gadget?

Tonight we had Nasi Ayam Kampung at Stadium Cheras.

No comments:

Post a Comment