About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 11 August 2005

The SMC is postponed...

“I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early...” - Charles Lamb


We were in the exit meeting with the Auditor when Sal came barging in the meeting room to inform that there’s an urgent message from the SMC’s secretariat that needed the Director and Deputy Director’s immediate attention.

“Regret to inform you that the SMC 2005 at Langkawi has been postponed until further notice because of concern about our safety due to the hazy conditions. Therefore, all travel arrangements have been cancelled. However, we are making arrangement for Professor Vijay Sathe's session to be held this Friday; 12 August. Please block your diary accordingly and we will confirm the time and venue soonest possible.”

Immediately asked Linda to cancel hubby's ticket too. Wouldn’t want to be penalized for late cancellation.

No comments:

Post a Comment