About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Tuesday 23 August 2005

I’m freezing here!

“Because you can't argue with all the fools in the world. It's easier to let them have their way...” - Christopher Paolini


The Management at the last Senior Officers' Meeting has decided that we will adopt the practice of the Government to conserve power by increasing the office temperature to 26 °C. To show our support to the Government's effort, this new measure will be implemented with immediate effect until further notice.

I have seen a difference in some of the clothing they wear. The men no longer wear jackets and ladies shed off their cardigans or shawls. The temperature is warmer and pleasant in the office area. It used to be either too cold or too warm!

But until now my room temperature has not been raised and still just above freezing point. If this unpleasantly frosty temperature continues to prolong I may be able to catch some snow in my room.

1 comment:

  1. hi there happy new year to yous all
    alfie

    ReplyDelete