About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Thursday 18 August 2005

A Belated Celebration...

"The most beautiful things are not associated with money; they are memories and moments..."
 

I had a marathon of meetings starting as early as 8.30 a.m. with the NCAC meeting followed by the briefing to all Commercial banks at auditorium. Skipped lunch and attended a meeting with the Security Department where they shared an insightful story on the recent US$60 million heist at the Central Bank of Brazil. The whole afternoon was busy clearing the supplementary budget and we managed to include the amount in the mid-year review report.

Tonight we had teppanyaki dinner at Keyaki Restaurant, Pan Pacific Hotel. A belated celebration for hubby's birthday! The place is comfortable and warm, with high glass windows on one side providing a scenic view of the landscaped Japanese garden overlooking the swimming pool. Keyaki offers a very extensive Japanese menu list. Privacy is assured as the tables are divided by partitions. We preferred to sit at the Teppanyaki counter and watched our food being cooked by the experienced chef.

Yang, I pray tonight and every night that you will move forward armed with faith and love, discovering the blessings which have been set forth for you. Remembering that I will always love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment