About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Friday 12 August 2005

Strategic Leadership...

“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom...” - Marcel Proust


Hotel Renaissance'

I was at the office early. The bus picked us up at 8 a.m. and the conference session started sharp at 8.30 a.m. ended at 12 noon. Lunch was provided but I have a personal agenda with Y and A. We decided not to walk in the haze to Saloma but took a cab to KLCC instead and have noodles for lunch. Rushed back to the hotel and attended the afternoon session of the conference.

The haze is getting better today. Sara is at home. She gets 2 days off from class because of the haze. Tonight’s dinner is McD home deliveries.

No comments:

Post a Comment