About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Wednesday 31 August 2005

Ladies only outing...

“Look after my heart - I've left it with you...” - Stephenie Meyer


It was announced last week that our PD Resort will be closed for renovation till July 2006. While the resort is being renovated staff are given the opportunity to stay at a few good hotels around PD resort area at a subsidized rate. Staff will only pay 25% of the room rates.

Someone had booked Guoman Resort on Merdeka Day for our ladies only outing. I joined the gang for a day trip, while the rest stayed overnight. On the way home detour to UIA to send Sara her sandals. She’s going to Langkawi this weekend to research on her project.

No comments:

Post a Comment