About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 29 August 2005

Home furnishing...

“You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star...” - Friedrich Nietzsche
'
(The club house from 22nd floor...)
 
Last night I didn’t sleep well again. I was feeling melancholic. Nothing to do with Planet Mars or tired soul. I guessed I slept too much the whole day yesterday. And last night hubby snored louder than usual.

We had late lunch at the Mines and spent some time at the furniture fair. At the end, we decided to buy 4 units air-conditioners at HSL and fixed a date for delivery to our Putramas apartment. On the way home, stopped at Home Star Furnishing and ordered a dining table set to be delivered end of September. By then the apartment would be fully renovated and ready for occupancy.

Tonight we slept soundly.

No comments:

Post a Comment