About Me

My photo
I am married to my loving husband for more than 40 years now. I am a mother to 3 beautiful children, until years ago when I lost my youngest son. Since then my life is forever altered but yet unbroken....

Monday 15 August 2005

Love is never too much...

“Dreams are always crushing when they don't come true..."


I left the house early. Hubby followed suit on his big-bike half an hour later. The traffic was smooth so I arrived early and had time to do some recital while waiting for him to arrive. We had breakfast Nasi lemak at Tanglin. Whole day today was spent discussing on budget preparation. Don’t even have time to reply sms and answer calls.

After office we met at Tanglin and again I had a round of Nasi Lemak. Twice of Nasi Lemak a day? that’s too much! That was also my dinner for tonight. In class we had a revision session with Uztaz on Ulumul-Quran and we had a few spot questions to work on.

Happy Birthday yang. I love you so very much….

No comments:

Post a Comment